Monday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (during summer)
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (during school year)
We believe the success of our business is based on uncompromising personal service and by the following:
- By working closely with our patients and their family dentist to achieve the best possible occlusion (bite) and esthetics (appearance), and maintain a healthy temporomandibular joint, or "TMJ" (muscles and jaw joint).
- By starting orthodontic treatment at the appropriate dental age, utilizing the latest treatment techniques.
- By treating our patients with the same warmth, concern and respect which we and our families would expect.
- By striving to continually educate our patients about their orthodontic treatment, and by listening and responding to their individual needs and requests.
- By providing a comfortable atmosphere in our office, ensuring our patients' treatment experience will be enjoyable and fun!
Appointments are an important part of your treatment, as time has been reserved specifically for you. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule. We request a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment, and we appreciate your cooperation.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Please inform us of any changes to your insurance coverage.